Monday, November 9, 2009

Baby Shower - New Arrival

This wreath is made with diapers, towel & wash cloth set.
* Needs : newborn diapers ( used about 34 ) I used the Walmart
brand, only $ 5.00
18 in wreath ring, baby wash clothes & towel.
white curly ribbon
* each unfolded diaper has to be tie with ribbon in center, to look
like a bow tie.
* Tie the diapers on to the wire ring, alternating, inside ring,
outside ring, inside ring etc.
* Once diapers are put on, you now have to fold towel to make the
large bow at the top. Fold the towel, long ways, half & half,
till it's about 9in. wide. Then tri-fold, so both sides are over
-lapping. Tie in the middle to make bow.
* The washclothes, grab the center of the washcloth, pull your
hand down around, tie ribbon about 3in up. Will look
like flower. Cut flower @ 3in. out of green paper, from"WIMG". Cut
from end to middle. Tied clothes in wreath, slid the
flowers underneath, to look like leaves.
* Cut the baby bottle, from "doodlecharms", Cut in card form.
Inside stuck a gift card.
* Cut diaper pins from "new arrival"
* Also, added a tag with the baby-to-be's name.


5 comments:

snippy said...

Just testing comments

Lesleyanne said...

That is adorable!!! I have a friend due in January, this is a must-do for her! Much nicer than a diaper cake, IMHO.

Rozette said...

I love the diaper wreath. How clever.

Patty Mc said...

I am LOVING the diaper wreath! Cute as can be! I like your blog, keep up the good work, oh and "maddie" is adorable!

SuzanneS said...

That is a great idea...and what new Mom would not love it...I also love Maddie...Is she a Bichon? I have a male Bichon and they look alike...so sweet...wish you lived near me as I am looking for a friend for mine to play with....(I live in SC, so a little far for a play date..